What information do we collect and how is it used?
Information You Voluntarily Provide
Information we automatically collect
Like many websites, we use “cookies” and other tracking technologies to collect certain non-Personal Information automatically whenever you visit this website. Cookies are files stored on your computer’s hard drive by your browser. Most browsers accept cookies automatically but allow you to disable them. If you choose to disable cookies, you may be unable to use certain features of this website.
Is information collected from children?
This website is not intended for use by children under 18 years of age. If you are under the age of 18, you should not use this website and should not submit any information of any kind to us.
With whom do you share information?
We engage third parties to perform services in connection with the operation of our business. Examples of these services include, but are not limited to, hosting and maintenance of this and other websites, payment processing and authorization, fraud protection and credit risk reduction, management of customer accounts, product customization, order processing and fulfillment, domain administration, email services, marketing and promotional activities, legal services, data storage and recovery, maintaining mailing lists, website evaluation, data analysis, and data cleansing. We may provide Personal Information to these third parties if such Personal Information is required to perform services on our behalf. We may also share Personal Information with our marketing partners.
What do you do to protect Personal Information?
We use various security measures, including a firewall and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology for credit card information, to protect Personal Information we collect through this website. However, no data transmission or information system can be guaranteed to be secure. We do not warrant the security of any Personal Information you submit to us and all such transmissions are at your own risk.
How can I correct Personal Information?
You can correct and update certain Personal Information you have provided to us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I indicate my preferences for receiving communications?
If you want to opt-out of receiving certain communications from us, please contact us at email@example.com.
What happens when I link from or to another website?
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The United States of America.